- Keurig pulled its advertising from Sean Hannity’s Fox News show after his interview with embattled Senate candidate Roy Moore.
- In protest, some Twitter users posted videos of themselves destroying their Keurig coffee makers.
- They also circulated the hashtag #BoycottKeurig.
Keurig’s decision to pull its advertising from a Sean Hannity’s Fox News show is not going over well with some viewers.
View the videos below:
- Keurig and other companies pull ads from ‘Hannity’ following Roy Moore interview
- In a bizarre interview with Sean Hannity, Roy Moore says he didn’t ‘generally’ remember dating teens when he was in his 30s
- Conservative media slams failed Virginia Republican governor candidate for failing to embrace Trump