- An advertisement running in the UK shows a parent hiding Amazon packages from his children.
- People online are accusing Amazon of showing that parents, not Santa, get gifts for children.
- Amazon said that the presents “are just a few extra to give a little love from parents.”
Apparently, all it takes to ruin Christmas is 30 seconds.
- The former CEO of J.Crew says he approached Amazon about buying the company
- Amazon is rolling out Black Friday deals on the Echo, Kindle, and other tech at Whole Foods stores
- Walmart’s Black Friday will start at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving — but the deals begin online hours before