- Wikileaks asked Donald Trump Jr. to get his father to nudge Australia to nominate Julian Assange as US ambassador.
- The revelation came about when The Atlantic published Twitter direct messages between Wikileaks and Trump Jr.
Wikileaks asked Donald Trump Jr. to get his father, then-President-elect Donald Trump, to suggest that Australia nominate Julian Assange as its US ambassador, The Atlantic reported Monday as a part of an expose on the Twitter direct messages sent between Wikileaks and Trump Jr.
- Trump lauds the special treatment he got in Asia: ‘It was red carpet like nobody, I think, has probably ever seen’
- Trump slams ‘haters and fools,’ asks when his critics will realize ‘a good relationship with Russia is a good thing’
- MARK CUBAN: Steve Bannon and I text from time to time because it’s important to ‘get past all of this divisive tribalism’