- Buffalo Wild Wings shares are up more than 26% on Tuesday.
- The pop comes following a report that Roark Capital Group offered $150 per share for the company.
- Watch the stock move in real time here.
Buffalo Wild Wings’ stock is exploding higher Tuesday after Roark Capital Group offered to buy the company for $2.3 billion, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.
- Buffalo Wild Wings explodes 28% on report that it has received a takeover offer
- Here’s where Google’s first 21 employees are now
- Brookfield wants to buy mall owner GGP for $14.8 billion as the retail apocalypse intensifies