- A new Credit Suisse report finds there are 2.3 million new millionaires in the world, putting the total at 36 million.
- Collectively, they make up less than 1% of the population but hold as much wealth as 46% of the world.
- Forecasts indicate the world could soon see many more millionaires, and perhaps even the first trillionaire.
Since 2016, the world has seen a new crop of 2.3 million people reach a net worth with six zeroes.
- The largest basic income experiment in history just launched in Kenya
- Millennials are breaking the one big salary taboo — here are 5 reasons why
- The richest 1% of New York City residents are living in multimillion-dollar Frankenmansions