- Jerry Jones threatened legal action against some NFL owners if they approved an extension for Roger Goodell.
- The NFL competition committee reportedly sent a cease-and-desist warning to Jones over his intervention in contract talks.
- Jones on Tuesday suggested that he won’t back down.
The NFL’s competition committee gave Dallas Cowboys owner a cease-and-desist warning after Jones threatened the committee with legal action over Commissioner Roger Goodell’s extension, according to The New York Times’ Ken Belson.
- NFL owners have reportedly discussed a ‘nuclear option’ that would force Jerry Jones to sell the Cowboys
- Jerry Jones is being accused of wanting to ‘overthrow’ Roger Goodell, and NFL owners are stunned by his legal threats
- Roger Goodell’s contract demands reportedly include $50 million per year and a private jet