- Alabama’s had seven players ejected for leaving the bench during a scuffle in the Crimson Tide’s game against Minnesota on Saturday.
- After one player fouled out and another injured his ankle, Alabama was left with just three players to finish out the final ten minutes of the game.
- Shockingly, Alabama cut into Minnesota’s lead while playing down two men, but did not have enough in the tank to complete the comeback.
While the Iron Bowl surely captured the attention of most Alabama fans on Saturday night, the Crimson Tide basketball team also played a game that no one will soon forget.
- These are the games you need to know about heading into college football’s Rivalry Weekend
- Why the NCAA may eventually be forced to pay some student athletes, in one chart
- The 25 highest-paid coaches in college football