- Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao said she has experienced sexual harassment in the workplace but declined to name the perpetrator, saying the person is “still around.”
- Chao said that it isn’t worth it to revisit her experience with harassment, arguing that it does women “a double injury” to focus on negative experiences.
Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao said on Tuesday that she has experienced sexual harassment in the workplace, but declined to talk about the experience or name the perpetrator, telling an audience of women at Politico’s fifth annual Women Rule Summit that “the person is still here and they’re still around.”
- Trump could be forced to testify on sexual-harassment allegations — and if he lies he could be impeached
- Mike Pence and Reince Priebus reportedly planned a coup to replace Trump after the ‘Access Hollywood’ tape
- Mitt Romney unloads on Roy Moore the same day Trump endorses him, says he would be a ‘stain on the GOP’