- Stephen Curry is going to miss at least two weeks after rolling his ankle.
- Curry injured the ankle on Monday night when he stepped on the foot of an opponent.
- It is safe to assume the Golden State Warriors will be extra-cautious with Curry considering his history with ankle injuries.
Stephen Curry is going to miss at least a couple of weeks after rolling his ankle in a scary-looking injury during Monday night’s game.
- One of the NBA’s most controversial strategies reared its head in an ugly way in front of the league commissioner
- Kristaps Porzingis leaves game after gruesome ankle injury
- 25-year-old Hornets guard in the second year of a $21 million contract is having the season of his life after a grueling summer