- Rep. Al Green, a Democrat, plans to force a vote to impeach President Donald Trump.
- The resolution will surely fail, as not enough Democrats are on board and Republicans still control the House.
Rep. Al Green of Texas, a Democrat, plans to force a vote to impeach President Donald Trump in the House on Wednesday, after months of threats to take action.
- Trump could be forced to testify on sexual-harassment allegations — and if he lies he could be impeached
- The FBI agent Mueller ousted was behind 2 critical turning points in the Clinton and Trump-Russia investigations
- Trump keeps egging on his new favorite senator to run for an 8th term and spite Mitt Romney in the process