- Mark Emmert appeared to criticize LiAngelo Ball for using UCLA to prepare for a career as a pro basketball player.
- LaVar Ball recently pulled LiAngelo Ball from UCLA after he was suspended indefinitely.
- LaVar Ball said at the time that “one of the main reasons [LiAngelo Ball] went to UCLA” was to play basketball.
NCAA president Mark Emmert is under fire for comments made during a conference about whether or not LiAngelo Ball should have been at UCLA at all before his father pulled him from the school.
- LaVar Ball’s plan to turn his son LiAngelo into an NBA player appears to have one giant snag — the NBA doesn’t want him
- LaVar Ball on why he was against UCLA’s suspension of his son: ‘They’ve already been forgiven over there, so what’s the big deal’
- LaVar Ball has pulled his son LiAngelo Ball out of UCLA 4 weeks after arrest to get ready for the NBA Draft