- A Florida police department has dismissed Cpl. Omar Delgado, an officer lauded as a hero for his actions during the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orland0 in 2016.
- Delgado has blamed his dismissal in part on his decision to speak out on his condition and questioned why the department let him go six months before he would have been vested in the pension system.
A Florida police officer who rescued a Pulse nightclub shooting victim and developed post-traumatic stress disorder after the massacre is out of a job, the Orlando Sentinel reported.
‘He was my hero’
- How your tax bracket could change in 2018 under Trump’s tax plan, in two charts
- Bitcoin just hit an all-time high — here’s how you buy and sell it
- China did something it’s never done before to warn the US about fighting North Korea