- President Donald Trump once commented that Hope Hicks, now the White House communications director, had scant political experience, but was aided by her good looks.
- Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s former campaign manager, recalled the comments in his new campaign memoir, “Let Trump Be Trump.”
Corey Lewandowski, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, recalled Trump telling him that his then-27-year-old press secretary, Hope Hicks, “had about as much experience as a coffee cup,” but, they agreed, it helped that she was “good looking.”
- Trump’s former campaign manager explains his bizarre, 2,400 calorie McDonald’s order and compares him to ‘an amazing professional athlete’
- What it’s like to live in Putin’s Russia, according to an investigative reporter who lived there for 4 years
- ‘The last president to vilify the FBI was Nixon’: Trump’s war with the FBI is set to backfire spectacularly