- The author of an explosive new book about the Trump White House doubled down on his reporting on Friday.
- He made the extraordinary claim that 100% of people around President Donald Trump have questioned his intelligence and fitness for office.
- Despite Trump’s objections to the book and questions of Wolff’s own credibility, excerpts from the book continue to dominate headlines.
Michael Wolff doubled down on the reporting in his new book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” just hours before the book hit stores on Friday.
You can watch the full interview here:
- The 5 wildest claims made in the explosive behind-the-scenes book on Trump’s White House
- ‘Sloppy Steve!’: Trump continues to taunt Steve Bannon and the author of a bombshell book on Trump
- ‘I screwed that up royally’: Sean Spicer reflects on his embattled tenure at the White House