- Saudi Arabia plans to give its citizens $13 billion (50 billion riyals) in handouts to offset the increasing costs of living.
- State employees will receive monthly payments of 1,000 riyals (about $US266).
- The government also announced plans to cut perks to royal family members, which angered members of Saudi’s elites.
Saudi Arabia plans to give its citizens 50 billion riyals ($13 billion) in handouts to offset increasing costs of living, Reuters reported Sunday.
Saudi Arabia is trying to tackle its debt
- Stephen Miller had to be escorted off CNN’s set after his interview with Jake Tapper went off the rails
- ‘I’ve wasted enough of my viewers’ time’: Jake Tapper abruptly ends heated interview with Trump adviser
- Here’s the surprising reason why some countries drive on the left side of the road