- Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Tuesday completed a stunning downfall — from President Donald Trump’s most trusted confidant to unemployed.
- After his ouster from Breitbart News, people are wondering what’s next — and if there is a “next.”
- Most believe he hasn’t thrown away the idea of continuing in politics.
‘Washington almost always gives people a second chance’
- Trump wants to bring back a banned practice in Congress — but lawmakers aren’t so sure
- Trump’s national security adviser and top counsel might be eyeing the exits
- Trump will deliver a ‘very carrot-and-stick’ address to billionaires and world leaders at Davos