- 17-year-old Chloe Kim is one of the most exciting young athletes competing in the Winter Olympics.
- Kim’s dyed hair has become a part of her snowboarding persona, and it all started with a bet she made with her mother long before she became an Olympic star.
- After Kim took home bronze at age 13 during a competition against some of the best in the world, her mom finally relented and allowed her to dye her hair.
Chloe Kim is one of the can’t-miss stars of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
- The 17-year-old snowboarder who won gold for the US woke up late on the day of the event and had to borrow his roommate’s jacket
- Here’s why there are tiny green plants at the bottom of the ski jump hill
- 17-year-old Chloe Kim just wanted some ice cream while she was dominating her first Olympic event