- Nikolas Cruz killed at least 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Wednesday.
- The 19-year-old former student flaunted pictures of firearms on his phone and posed with toy guns on social media.
- Students previously “joked” that Cruz would shoot up the school, a student said.
Students at the Florida high school that lost at least 17 people to a deadly shooting on Wednesday “predicted” that Nikolas Cruz would “shoot up the school” one day, a student said.
- A football coach has reportedly died after shielding a student at the deadly Florida high school shooting
- 17 killed in Florida high school shooting, sheriff says; suspect in custody
- 1 officer dead and 2 others injured after shooting outside Atlanta