- A Southwest Airlines flight from Florida to New Orleans on Saturday left passengers worried that the plane was going to crash.
- After an initial attempt to land in New Orleans during a storm, the flight was diverted to Panama City, Florida, to refuel and wait out the storm.
- Some passengers wondered why the flight attempted to land in New Orleans during the storm.
Some Southwest Airlines passengers thought they were headed for a crash as their flight attempted to land on Saturday.
- Tesla won’t formally cooperate with the NTSB on fatal Autopilot crash investigation
- We checked out a $53,000 Alfa Romeo Stelvio — and the luxury SUV is far from perfect
- An officer who dragged a United passenger off a flight last year is suing the airline