- President Donald Trump announced Monday that economist Richard Clarida will be the Federal Reserve’s next vice chairman.
- Trump also nominated Michelle Bowman, Kansas’ top banking regulator, to the Fed’s Board of Governors.
- The selections continue Trump’s transformation of the nation’s central bank.
President Donald Trump will select economist and professor Richard Clarida to serve as Federal Reserve Vice Chairman, the White House announced on Monday.
- James Comey recalled Trump’s ‘impressively coiffed hair’ and hand size in his first meeting with the president
- Comey wants Trump voted out of office, calls him ‘morally unfit’
- Trump tried to block Mike Pence from hiring an adviser because Trump believed he was part of the ‘Never Trump’ movement