- The adult-film actress Stormy Daniels warned Michael Cohen after a revealing day in court on Monday during which new facts emerged in a criminal case against Cohen.
- Daniels said Cohen, who is President Donald Trump’s longtime personal attorney, “acted like he is above the law,” and “played by a different set of rules.”
- “That ends now,” she said. Daniels is suing her way out of a nondisclosure agreement between herself, Cohen, and Trump, which included a $130,000 payment from Cohen to Daniels to keep her quiet about a 2006 sexual encounter she says she had with Trump.
- The matter is now intertwined a broader criminal case surrounding Cohen, whose home and office were raided by FBI agents last week.
Stormy Daniels had some stern words for Michael Cohen after a revealing court appearance in a criminal investigation involving Cohen.
“Hi everyone. So for years, Mr. Cohen has acted like he is above the law, he has considered himself and openly referred to himself as Mr. Trump’s fixer. He has played by a different set of rules or should we say no rules at all. He has never thought that the little man, or especially women or even more women like me, matter. That ends now. My attorney and I are committed to making sure that everyone finds out the truth and facts of what happened and I give my word that we will not rest until that happens. Thank you very much.”
- Stormy Daniels’ lawyer gives ominous warning to Michael Cohen’s associates: ‘Anyone that had any contact with this man in the last 20 years should be very concerned’
- There is an incredible connection between the Michael Cohen investigation and the case it’s often compared to
- Michael Cohen says he’s represented 3 people in the past year including Trump — and the third is a mystery