- Walmart is targeting wealthy shoppers with a new online shop that features upscale fashion brands sold by Lord & Taylor.
- The shop, which is launching in the coming weeks, will be accessible through a new tab on Walmart’s website called “premium brands.”
- Walmart’s current clothing assortment will live under a separate tab called “everyday brands.”
- Walmart.com’s best-selling dresses cost between $9 and $20, while dresses on the “premium brands” site cost between $41 and $159.
Walmart is trying to lure wealthy shoppers to its website with a new online shop featuring upscale fashion brands sold by Lord & Taylor.
- Walmart just abandoned cashierless checkout, and it reveals a huge challenge in its battle with Amazon
- Amazon is dropping local third-party vendors from its Fresh grocery service
- Meghan Markle’s father is reportedly no longer attending the royal wedding after a heart attack and paparazzi scandal