- In a never-before-seen video posted by MSNBC, Bill Gates says that President Donald Trump asked him the difference between HIV and HPV.
- MSNBC host Chris Hayes says that Trump asked Gates this twice: Once at their meeting in 2017, and again at their meeting in 2018.
- HPV is a very common sexually-transmitted disease that causes no symptoms in many people. HIV is a virus that can lead to the onset of AIDS, a condition that is often deadly, if left untreated.
In a video posted by MSNBC on Thursday, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates says that he had to explain to President Donald Trump the difference between HIV and HPV.
Watch for yourself:
- 50 must-have tech accessories under $50
- The 18 best perks you get with an Amazon Prime membership
- The death of Queen Elizabeth will be the most disruptive event in Britain in the last 70 years