- The White House has struggled to control the number of embarrassing leaks about the Trump administration.
- Officials reportedly discovered a junior aide was recording meetings with Trump to impress his friends.
- To limit leaks officials have changed their procedures, including leaving their phones in storage lockers, limiting the number of those attending daily communications meetings, and using a scanning device to look for non-government phones.
The White House has continued its communications crackdown to control the number of embarrassing leaks after a junior aide was reportedly discovered to have taped President Donald Trump’s meetings.
- Rudy Giuliani: I ‘would be surprised’ if Trump knew about 2016 meeting with Russians
- Top watchdog calls for a Treasury Department inspector general investigation into missing Michael Cohen documents
- Michael Avenatti: I’m working with at least 2 other women who say they signed NDAs with Trump