- Swap regular yogurt for Greek yogurt. 1 serving of Greek yogurt can have anywhere from 15 to 20 grams of protein.
- Get sipping on Ensure™Max Protein, which has 30 grams of high-quality protein and 1 gram of sugar. It’s available in two protein packed flavors, including Mocha and Milk Chocolate.
- Add peanut butter to fruit, which can average around 8 grams of protein on only 2 tablespoons.
- Choose lean ground beef for more protein. 3 ounces of beef is packed with 22 grams of protein.
- Keep high-protein nuts like peanuts, almonds and pistachios handy for when you get hungry. 30 almonds can have as much as to 7.6 grams of protein.
- Mix in seeds like hemp, chia or flaxseeds to your meals.
- Opt for fish such as salmon, trout or tuna. One 6 ounce serving of tuna has 50 grams of protein.