WASHINGTON — President Trump went on the offensive on Thursday after New York State Attorney General Barbara Underwood filed a lawsuit against him for an alleged “pattern of illegal conduct” including “willful self-dealing” at his charitable foundation. In a pairof tweets posted shortly after the suit was announced, Trump dismissed it as a “ridiculous case” brought by “the sleazy New York Democrats” and vowed he will not settle.
- Obama official: ‘We should have done more’ on Russian interference in 2016 election
- Sage grousing: Senators charge Interior is holding up conservation grants
- California’s Gavin Newsom wants to lead the way to a post-Bernie, post-Hillary party
- The 8th Circuit strategy: How abortion foes are lining up cases to challenge Roe
- Whatever happened to Zika?
- Photos: Wildfires sweep drought-stricken Western states