- Republican Rep. Mike Coffman called on President Donald Trump to fire top adviser Stephen Miller.
- Miller is one of the administration’s most hardline conservatives on immigration policy, which has stalled in Congress.
Amid flailing immigration bills and widespread controversy over administration enforcement of undocumented immigrants and asylum seekers, a Republican member of Congress has called on President Donald Trump to fire Stephen Miller, a senior White House adviser known for his far-right views.
- Ivanka Trump breaks long silence on family separations and urges government to reunite children with parents
- There’s no evidence the Trump administration has reunited any families yet — or even has a real plan to
- Immigration lawyers warn Trump’s executive order still gives the government plenty of wiggle room to keep separating parents from their children