- President Donald Trump has said British Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit plans will “probably kill” any US-UK trade deal.
- The US president made an explosive intervention into British politics in an interview with The Sun published Thursday.
- His remarks seem certain to cause political chaos in the UK and could imperil the prime minister’s leadership.
President Donald Trump has said British Prime Minister Theresa May’s proposed Brexit plan will “probably kill” off any chance of a UK-US trade deal.
Here’s the front page of The Sun for Friday:
- Artist carves ‘F—Trump’ into crop circle in Trump’s reported UK flight path
- 5 things we learned from Theresa May’s Brexit white paper
- Theresa May confirms plan to keep UK wedded to EU rules after Brexit