- Omarosa Manigault claims in her new book that she was offered $15,000 a month to sign a nondisclosure agreement when she was fired from the White House in December.
- That claim was backed up by sources familiar with the proposal who spoke to The Washington Post.
- In her forthcoming book, Manigault says that she refused the agreement, which would have prohibited her from speaking poorly of the president and the vice president.
Omarosa Manigault claims in her forthcoming book that she was offered $15,000 a month to sign a nondisclosure agreement after she was fired from the White House last year, according to excerpts viewed by The Washington Post.
- Omarosa book claims there are tapes of Trump using N-word on ‘Apprentice’ set
- Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault reportedly secretly recorded Trump and played the audio for people
- Legendary investigative journalist Carl Bernstein: ‘The Trump presidency is worse than Watergate’