How much Lil Wayne — born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. — is worth and how much money he has admitted to having are two separate figures. His net worth is purported to be $150 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth, which constitutes an estimation of all of his assets, but Wayne has said in an interview with AllHipHop.com that his actual fortune — or at least his bank account balance — is nowhere near that amount.
Lil Wayne Earns Over $600K per Show
- No. 1 albums: seven
- Billboard Hot 100 appearances: 138
- Albums sold: 17.2 million in the U.S.
- Grammy awards: five
- Grammy nominations: 24
- Given name: Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.
- Date of birth: Sept. 27, 1982
- Hometowns: New Orleans, Los Angeles
- Estimated net worth: $150 million
- Occupation: rapper, producer, music executive, entrepreneur
Lil Wayne Has Business Ventures With Jay-Z, Neiman Marcus
Lil Wayne’s Lavish Spending on Luxury Cars, Art and Property
- A $1.7 million Bugatti Veyron
- A $500,000 Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- A $300,000 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- A $300,000 Bentley Mulsanne
- John McCain’s Fortune and Legacy in Politics, Business and Family
- These 23 ‘Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelorette’ Stars Are Worth What?
- ‘The Voice’ Coaches Showdown: Who Earns More?