- The New York Times on Friday said it was “unfair” to US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley in a recent story and made significant changes to the story.
- The article’s original headline suggested she purchased expensive curtains for her office, but that was incorrect.
- The curtains were purchased by the State Department under the Obama administration.
- The changes to the story came after a significant amount of criticism leveled against the publication on social media.
The New York Times on Friday said it was “unfair” to US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley in an article and made significant changes to the story after a barrage of criticism.
- Trump wants to rename NAFTA the USMC pact — yes, the same acronym as the US Marine Corps — but could drop the ‘C’ if Canada doesn’t cave
- Dianne Feinstein says she sent secret letter about Brett Kavanaugh to FBI
- 19 outlandish conspiracy theories Donald Trump has floated on the campaign trail and in the White House