- Black Rifle is a pro-gun rights, pro-military, pro-Trump coffee company.
- Sean Hannity and Donald Trump Jr. voiced support of the company after Keurig pulled advertising on Hannity’s show.
- Black Rifle sells many things you wouldn’t find at Starbucks, such as “F— Hipster Coffee” and “Silencer Smooth” blends.
As Trump supporters destroy their Keurig coffee makers to protest the brand pulling advertising from Sean Hannity’s show, many on the right are promoting a new coffee brand.
- Shoppers want free shipping this holiday season
- Panera’s CEO is stepping down to address a huge problem he believes is crippling the US economy
- Target is selling ‘toxic’ fidget spinners with potentially dangerous lead levels