- Negotiations between Roger Goodell and NFL owners regarding the extension of the commissioner’s contract have been tense.
- According to new reports, Goodell’s latest counterproposal includes an annual salary of almost $50 million and lifetime use of a private jet.
- Some owners that spoke with ESPN believe the deal to be too expensive to accept.
The negotiations for Roger Goodell’s contract extension as commissioner of the NFL have been noisier than expected.
- When Jerry Jones bought the Dallas Cowboys they were losing $1 million per month and now it is the most valuable team in the world
- Jerry Jones does not appear to have enough support to veto Roger Goodell’s contract, but might have 2 tricks up his sleeve
- Jerry Jones reportedly believes Roger Goodell lied to him about Ezekiel Elliott’s suspension