- Amazon and Ally Bank have announced a new personal finance feature for Alexa-enabled products.
- Ally Bank customers can now ask their Amazon Alexa device to calculate how many hours they need to work to afford a purchase.
- It’s an easy way to decide whether a purchase is worth the amount of time it takes to earn.
Amazon’s Alexa technology is getting smarter by the day.
User: “Alexa, open Ally and tell me how much a $1,000 bike will cost in CurrenSee?”
Alexa: “Okay. How much do you make in a year?”
Alexa: “Thanks. How many hours do you work in a week?”
User: “40 hours.”
Alexa: “Okay a $1,000 bike will cost you 27.73 hours of work.”
- 9 wild stories that reveal the brutally competitive side of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
- Here’s where Google’s first 21 employees are now
- 11 insane perks Amazon is offering its newest employees