- Martellus Bennett joined the New England Patriots after the Green Bay Packers cut him with a shoulder injury.
- On Bennett’s first day with the Patriots, he surprised some people by practicing with the team.
- Bennett later said Belichick bluntly convinced him to get on the field, despite being tired and injured.
Tight end Martellus Bennett caused a stir when he practiced with the New England Patriots on Friday, just two days after being cut by the Green Bay Packers under the designation of failing to disclose an injury.
- Tom Brady and Alex Smith have been the most dominant quarterbacks this season and it’s not even close
- Martellus Bennett blasts Packers, says the team cut him to avoid paying him amid confusion over his shoulder injury
- Martellus Bennett is raising eyebrows by already practicing with the Patriots 2 days after being cut by the Packers for not disclosing an injury