- Forever 21 announced that credit-card data may have been stolen from in-store shoppers.
- Customers who may have been affected shopped at the store between March and October 2017.
- Full details, including the number of customers affected, are currently unavailable.
Forever 21 announced on Tuesday that customers who shopped in certain stores this year may have had their credit-card information stolen.
- Parents are furious after an Amazon ad ‘kills Christmas’ by implying Santa isn’t real
- Donald Trump Jr. slams Keurig and endorses a pro-Trump, pro-guns, and pro-military coffee company
- Melania Trump breaks away from her husband in crucial ways — and it has made her the most popular Trump in the White House