- The NHL decided in April that it would not send players to the 2018 Olympics.
- NHL commissioner Gary Bettman said teams became skeptical of interrupting the NHL season when the IOC would not treat the NHL like a sponsor.
- Bettman said it’s “hard to envision” the league returning to the Olympics in the future.
NHL players are not taking part in the 2018 Olympics after the league decided it did not want to interrupt the season to have players return to their home nations to compete.
- Here’s where Google’s first 21 employees are now
- Keurig’s CEO apologizes for ‘taking sides’ as conservatives smash its machines to defend Sean Hannity
- Jon Gruden says he may return to coaching, and 2 teams appear to be the most likely destinations