- Week 13 in the NFL had numerous injuries and suspensions and raised the volume on criticisms of football’s inherent violence.
- Former ESPN broadcaster Brent Musburger tweeted out his support of violence and sex appeal in the NFL, calling those who disagreed “Snowflakes.”
- Attitudes towards violence in football have shifted in recent years as the public’s understanding of the sport’s effect the brain has grown.
Former ESPN broadcaster Brent Musburger took to Twitter on Tuesday night to defend the violence of the NFL after a weekend that included a primetime game filled with scary injuries and suspensions for illegal hits.
- Chiefs cornerback throws referee’s flag into stands, leaves game, then returns moments later without socks in bizarre sequence
- The best value plays in your DraftKings lineup for Week 13 of the NFL season
- NFL QB Power Rankings: Where all 32 starting QBs stand heading into Week 13