Donald Trump, as is well known, demands total loyalty from his subordinates. It is less well-known that he is extremely loyal to them in exchange, perhaps because he has fired so many of them, but it’s the truth, according to two former top aides who were interviewed by Yahoo News Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff.
Read more from YahooNews:
- For Democrats in 2018, how many candidates are too many?
- The stuffed elephant in the room: Trophies, hunters and Donald Trump
- Japan’s atomic dilemma: Pacifism and the threat of North Korea
- Trump video retweets could be playing with fire
- Photos: Wildfires in Southern California force thousands to flee