- Walmart is changing its official name from Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., to Walmart Inc., effective February 1, 2018.
- The name change is another iteration of Walmart’s growing emphasis on ecommerce and its departure from the purely store-based strategy of its past.
Walmart is taking the word “stores” out of its name.
- This is the one book Walmart’s CEO thinks everyone should read
- Holiday shoppers have a new habit — and it’s good news for retailers
- Kroger recalls bottled water for babies that contains dangerous mold