- Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee said their Wednesday interview with Donald Trump Jr., was unhelpful to their ongoing investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 US election.
- Rep. Jackie Speier told CNN her takeaway was that Trump Jr. “has a very serious case of amnesia,” and said he was “pretty non-responsive” during the meeting.
- The interview covered several topics including Trump Jr.’s contacts with WikiLeaks and an infamous June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower that landed the president’s eldest son in hot water during the summer.
President Donald Trump’s son, Donald Jr., was “pretty non-responsive” on a range of issues during his eight-hour testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday, according to a Democratic member of the committee.
- ‘Just unreal’: Trump’s latest tweet indicates he’s ‘utterly clueless about his own jeopardy,’ experts say
- Mueller reportedly ousted an investigator on his team over possible anti-Trump texts
- ‘No collusion’: Trump speaks out after Mueller charges Flynn