- Republicans in the House and Senate passed their respective tax reform bills at breakneck speed.
- Experts are starting to find errors and loopholes in the bills.
- Members of the House and Senate conference committee will need to solve these issues and write a compromise bill.
As Republicans hurtle toward making their massive tax bill into law, experts are starting to find a slew of errors they say are likely the result of a rushed process.
That’s not the only error
- Top Trump adviser says the GOP tax bill is ‘death to Democrats’
- Republicans are still making a huge claim about the tax bill that every independent analysis rejects
- Trump appears to be softening on his ‘red line’ for massive corporate tax cuts