- Lululemon is rising after reporting an earnings beat.
- The company outperformed some of its rivals in the athletic-apparel space.
- Watch the company’s stock price move in real time here.
Lululemon released its third-quarter earnings after Wednesday’s closing bell and beat on the top and bottom lines, sending shares higher by 8.11% to $73.15 apiece.
- Retail stocks have been crushing the market against all odds — and traders are betting on more gains
- Lululemon beats on earnings and raises its guidance
- It’s easier than ever to bet on the death of brick-and-mortar retail