- Retail stocks have been outperforming the broader market over the past month.
- Even after these market-beating returns, the options market shows that traders are getting more bullish on the sector going forward.
For months, market experts have been sounding the alarm on the retail apocalypse. As Amazon wields its mighty influence over multiple industries, it’s been all but assumed that many traditional retailers will lose a huge chunk of value, if they survive at all.
- It’s easier than ever to bet on the death of brick-and-mortar retail
- A mystery trader keeps betting that the stock market will go crazy
- UBS: Stocks could surge 25% if the Republican tax bill passes