- After a slow start to the season, Cortana and Elo are on fire in recent weeks.
- The two models we’re tracking have correctly picked 65% of the games this season.
- Cortana has nailed 76% of the games in the last seven weeks and Elo has correctly picked 73% over the last three weeks.
The NFL season is now in Week 14, and the two computer models we are tracking are still on fire.
- Giants clean house by firing head coach Ben McAdoo and GM Jerry Reese amid disastrous season
- Tony Romo revealed how Tom Brady pretends to tap a teammate on the butt to fool defenses
- Cortana and Elo are still on fire picking NFL games — here are their picks for Week 13