- Lynsi Snider has been president of In-N-Out since 2010 and inherited 100% of the family-owned business in 2017.
- In-N-Out ranks No. 4 on Glassdoor’s 2018 best places to work list, which is based on employee reviews, beating out tech giants like Google and Microsoft.
- In-N-Out is the only restaurant chain in the top 50 companies on Glassdoor’s list.
- To earn a top spot, Snyder said she listens to her employees, trains managers with flexibility, and provides fun perks that keep associates happy.
Move over Burger King. There is new fast food royalty in town.
More than burger flips
Finding the right people
- 7 reasons no other company can touch Facebook, the best place to work in America
- Facebook was just named the best workplace of 2018 — step inside its New York office, where employees enjoy virtual reality games and an in-house pastry chef
- The 50 best places to work in 2018, according to employees