- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has honored 15 vehicles with their Top Safety Pick+ honor.
- The 12 cars and three SUVs aced the stringent IIHS crash test regimen.
- Hyundai led the way with six winners while Subaru followed with four Top Safety Pick+ honors.
Every year, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety names only a handful of vehicles with its Top Safety Pick+ honor. Twelve cars and three SUVs from BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, Lincoln, Subaru, and Toyota earned that distinction from the IIHS for 2018. The winners range from small economy cars to large luxury sedans.
- The 10 most luxurious first class cabins in the world
- Massage seats, lie-flat beds, and Armani amenities — these are the world’s 10 best business-class airlines
- Lamborghini is the world’s craziest supercar maker — here’s how it came to be