WASHINGTON — President Trump will undergo the traditional physical examination at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in early 2018 and make public the results of that checkup, the White House promised on Thursday. Press secretary Sarah Sanders also dismissed what she called “ridiculous questions” about Trump’s health after he seemed to slur some words in a speech a day earlier.
Read more from Yahoo News:
- Trump’s top aides, including one he fired, praise his loyalty
- ‘Pizzagate’ troll claims another victim as culture war rages on
- Japanese defense in the age of North Korean missile successes
- Divided by symbols, Americans see a ‘serious threat’ across the aisle
- Photos: Wildfires in Southern California force thousands to flee