- Democratic Sen. Al Franken found some unlikely defenders — conservatives.
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and a handful of conservative pundits criticized the process by which Franken was effectively forced out of the Senate.
Democratic Sen. Al Franken of Minnesota found some unlikely defenders after it became clear he would resign from his seat following a bevy of sexual-misconduct allegations — several prominent conservative pundits.
“What if this happened to you?”
- Watch Sen. Al Franken resign amid multiple allegations of sexual harassment
- Tucker Carlson explains why he has avoided covering sexual-harassment stories about Fox News
- Fox News’ Tucker Carlson — a registered Democrat — explains why he always votes for the most corrupt mayoral candidate