- NBC’s Olympic Asian analyst Joshua Cooper Ramo made comments that many people viewed as culturally insensitive during the Winter Olympics.
- The network has issued an apology, and said in a statement that Ramo “will have no further role on our air.”
An NBC commentator was taken off the air over some remarks he made that were deemed insensitive to Japan-South Korean relations.
- Winter Olympics organizers say the ‘Olympic Destroyer’ cyberattack took down their computer servers during opening ceremonies
- Photo shows the moment a famous North Korean defector met the father of Otto Warmbier, the American who died after his release from a North Korean prison
- Here’s a look at North Korea’s first musical performance in South Korea in 12 years